Monday, August 4, 2014

Meal Plan - August 4


Hi again! How have you been? I just got back from a much needed girl's trip to the beach. We have had such a mild summer up here that I forgot how hot it can get! We ate delicious seafood, walked on the beach, etc. Swing back by the blog this week because I have lots planned! I will be showing you the before and after of our garage, what's in my makeup bag, and a quick DIY no soliciting sign.

Meal Plan:
Monday - Grilled steaks, grilled veggies, roasted potatoes
Tuesday - Stuffed chicken and broccoli alfredo shells, green beans
Wednesday - Grilled sausage, corn on the cob, roasted broccoli
Thursday - Buffalo turkey burgers, blue cheese slaw, asparagus
Friday - Baseball game with friends
Saturday - Ribfest

Hop on over to OrgJunkie to check out more great weekly meal plans!

4 comments:

  1. Thursday's meal look amazing!! Sounds like you had a pretty great girls weekend! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always be amazed at how you come up with such awesome meals!
    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can choose to participate or not! http://www.mylifeandmyairman.com/home/liebster-award-nominations

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh yes that burger looks SO good! xo jillian - stop by, im hosting a great giveaway at cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete