Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins

This past weekend Dave and I went to pick blueberries. This is our second time this summer and we can't seem to pick enough. Between munching on them and baking them into everything, they go quickly. This past weekend we planned to pick raspberries too but there were bees flying all over them so we had to resort to the farms pre-picked ones but they were still quite delish!


Once home I had to find something to do with all the raspberries so I found this yummy recipe. The only changes I made were using Splenda instead of sugar and I used regular applesauce instead of unsweetened because that is all I had on hand. I made a half recipe and didn't measure the raspberries, instead just throwing them in until I felt like there were enough. Dave approved and at 100 calories each, I love that they are a low calorie snack or breakfast treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment