Sunday, July 20, 2014

Meal Plan - July 20

I haven't been good about sharing our meal plans lately. Dave was out of town and I lived off leftovers and with it being summer, some nights I decide chips and dip on the deck sounds better than cooking a whole meal in the kitchen. This week I have some yummy stuff planned so I have to share.



Sunday - Spicy roasted veggie macaroni and cheese
Monday - Butternut squash and spinach roll ups
Tuesday - Fish tacos, sweet potato fries
Wednesday - Burrito bowls
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Grilled steaks, grilled asparagus, baked potatoes
Saturday - Out to eat in Detroit before Jimmy Buffett

I am linking up with Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, I found your blog through menu plan monday link party. Lovely blog! I cannot wait to try the creamy chipotle sauce and the burrito bowl! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete