Monday, May 12, 2014

Adventures from the Weekend

After two weekends of yard work we have it looking pretty darn good! I laid another fifteen bags of mulch but I am happy to say that I am DONE with that!

Here is how the front of our house looks now:

And a rose bush I potted in the back (there are two):

In case you don't know what poison ivy looks like (because I didn't), here you go. Two weeks ago I got into it somehow and I have been paying the price ever since:

We also made it to the farmer's market. I love this time of year when I can buy our veggies from local farmers instead of the grocery store. They had a band going and tons of stands with homemade goods, fruits, veggies, plants, etc. 

It wasn't the world's most exciting weekend but it was fun working together around the house. Now I am going to take the week to recuperate from the weekend's hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment