Monday, May 26, 2014

Meal Plan!

This week's meal plan is a little late due to the holiday but I have some yummy stuff planned so I have to share:

Monday- Hamburgers, corn on the cob, and fruit
Tuesday - Mushroom risotto, asparagus
Wednesday - Cajun shrimp pasta (similar to this)
Thursday - Feta, caramelized onion, and spinach quesadillas with sweet potato fries (I was supposed to make this last week and never got around to it)
Friday - Cajun fish tacos with blue cheese slaw and corn on the cob
Saturday - Date Night!

Since we got married nearly two months ago (Wow!...I can't believe how time flies!) I have been eating like I may never get another meal! What is wrong with me!....get control Nicole... So drop by tomorrow to check out my plan to knock off about 10 pounds and get back in shape. 

http://www.jessicalynnwrites.com/2014/05/this-weeks-eats-memorial-day.html

3 comments:

  1. Haha I remember overeating after we got married too ;) As long as you keep yourself in check, you'll be fine! Sounds like you make some awesome food at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pep talk! :) The problem is my hubby's major sweet tooth!...we always have ice cream, cookies, etc. in the house that I have to avoid.

      Delete
  2. Goodness gracious, I love me some risotto! I need to make it again soon. thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete