Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! What are you getting into this weekend? We are working around the house, making fish tacos, and going to the movies! Since it was a quiet week around here with not much to share, I thought I would show you some hairstyles I am dying to try. I tend to get in a hair styling rut and do the same things over and over. So hopefully these will inspire me to change it up.

1. Low Chignon: Such a simple, classy updo for a dinner date.

2. Twisted Messy Bun: How fun for a summer concert!

 3. Looped ponytail: Perfect for a day of running errands.

4. Twisted ponytail: Running late? Perfect for a last minute fix.

5. Half up braid: A nice simple style for an evening out with the girls.

http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/2014/05/five-on-friday.html

5 comments:

  1. I seriously love that low chignon style! My hair is so thick that I don't think it would work- but Lord knows I'm going to try it! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing my hair up more often these days than ever before, it's always fun to try out different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could style my hair at all. I've tried so many simple how tos and failed miserably at all of them, ha. I'm just so talented... I hope you have much better luck with some new dos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up! Thanks for sharing such cute hairstyles! I love the low chignon and the half up braid! One of those would be great for a wedding I'll be in later this year.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE number 5! I've been trying this for years... maybe time to try again!
    Shelby Martin
    www.mylifeandmyairman.com

    ReplyDelete