Sunday, June 1, 2014

Meal Plan! - June 1st


This week I am going to try a couple new recipes. I get so bored fixing the same old thing so I like to pull up pinterest and try new stuff.

Sunday - Fish tacos and corn on the cob
Monday - Italian wonderpot
Tuesday - Honey chicken kabobs, grilled veggies, roasted potatoes
Wednesday - Mushroom and kale lasagna rollups
Thursday - Pork tenderloin, roasted broccoli, sweet potatoes
Friday - Date Night!
Saturday - Vegetable lasagna

Well looking at it now I realize that we are having a pasta heavy week! I can't wait to tell ya'll how the yummy new recipes turn out!

http://orgjunkie.com/2014/06/menu-plan-monday-june-214.html

1 comment:

  1. I NEED to try that Italian Wonderpot... that's my kind of cooking (easy, tasty, and minimal clean-up!)

    ReplyDelete