Thursday, June 19, 2014

Five on Friday - Summer Must Haves


Summer is in full swing up here in Michigan so, I thought I would write about five of my favorite things to make for a wonderful summer!

1. Floppy hat:  When I get out in the sun I always bring a hat but a big floppy hat is so much more fun and fashionable then a baseball cap! Throw it on with a bathing suit for a day at the lake or with a maxi dress for a BBQ with friends.

2. Oversize tote: This tote is great to use for a weekend getaway, the beach, or even a trip to the farmer's market. I got one with my new married monogram and find myself using it all the time!

3. Grill: We cook most of our meals on the grill in the summer because who wants to be stuck inside when the weather is this nice?!

4. Summer scarf: Even when its warm outside, I like to keep a scarf in my purse. Car rides, planes, and movie theaters can get chilly in the air conditioning so it's nice to have something to throw over your shoulders.

5. Fun drinks: From mojitos to margaritas we love to sit on the patio and enjoy an adult beverage while the dogs play in the yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment