Monday, June 23, 2014

Hopes and Plans



Today I am going to share with you a few plans I have for my week. Sometimes I tend to push things off that aren't required and that I don't enjoy doing, so maybe this will help hold me accountable for getting a few things done!

One. Take some clothes to the consignment shop. I cleaned out my closet a while back but now I have got to get all the stuff I don't want out of the house!

Two. Make strawberry cupcakes. I have had all the ingredients and I just keep putting off making them.

Three. Make front door decor for the 4th of July. I am loving the above idea!

Four. Straighten up the basement. It has been a mess from projects so I need to get some order to it.

Five. Read a couple chapters in my book.


I am joining Amanda's link up over at Marry-Mint!

3 comments:

  1. I love that wreath! Also, strawberry cupcakes sound divine right now. Send me some?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning out the closet always feels amazing and getting all the extra stuff out of the house feels even better!

    Loooove that wreath!

    Cheers to not putting things off ;) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete