Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wedding - Guestbook

 When I planned our wedding, I tried to be intentional with every decision. The guestbook was no different. I didn't want a typical guestbook that would be signed, stuck in a box, and never seen again. I wanted something that we would set out, flip through, and enjoy.  Thanks to Pinterest, I came up with the idea to do a photobook. I went about gathering pictures from the course of our relationship....pictures from trips, family get-togethers, holidays, etc.


One day I had a Groupon deal in my inbox for a photobook with Photobook America. I purchased it for $29 and started uploading all our pictures. I made sure to leave space for our friends and family to leave notes and pieces of advise. I added quotes and sayings that I felt like reflected our relationship. I actually had a blast with the project even though it was a little time consuming. I even left pages for wedding parties so that I would have a way to keep up with who came to those also.


When we got back from our honeymoon, I couldn't wait to flip through it and read all the sweet notes our friends and family left. Now, months later, I still find myself reaching for it to look back at memories of our time dating and the sweet reminders of the happiest day of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. such a wonderful idea for a guest book! wish I thought of this when i got married!

    ReplyDelete