Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday - June 25th

This week's meals are pretty normal. I am trying to get back to healthy eating which hasn't been happening much lately. We have been so busy that instead of taking the time to come up with healthy, nutritious meals, we are eating out too much.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with peanut butter and banana

Lunch: Ultimate salad: Spinach, lettuce, tomato, artichokes, mushrooms, roasted brussel sprouts (leftover from the night before), celery, blue cheese, cottage cheese, avocado, and pomegranate balsamic (yum!)

Dinner: Veggie paninis with roasted sweet potato "fries" (I almost forgot to take a picture. That's why there is so little left!)

Snacks: Strawberry cupcakes (I used this recipe)

What have you been eating this week? I need some new breakfast ideas before I turn into oatmeal!
http://www.peasandcrayons.com/2014/06/what-i-ate-wednesday-179.html

3 comments:

  1. Can we please cook together and then maybe go play some tennis?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a yummy breakfast is overnight oats i love it the recipe is on my blog theyumzgirl.blogspot.com :) for a breakfast without oats uhm i like scarmbled egg on a piece of soda loaf as its a good protein meal :) plz check out my new blog i only started last week! :)

    ReplyDelete