Thursday, June 5, 2014

Skincare Favorites

Happy Thursday yall! I hope you have been having a great week! Today I thought I would tell you about my skincare routine. I love seeing what other people are using and while none of my routine is earth shatteringly unique, maybe you'll find something new that will work for you!

Every night I remove my make up with Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes. I absolutely HATE to wash my face before bed with soap and water so this is my lazy way of making sure I get the day's makeup off.  Then I use Origin's Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner to really clean out the pores. I also use good old Vaseline to mosturize my lips.

Some nights depending on what my skin needs I use other things. I have a great night cream: Origins A Perfect World. I don't use this every night because my face tends to get oily really easily so I just use it on nights when my skin is feeling dry or tight. Sugar Lip Polish is wonderful when your lips are dry or need a good polish and it tastes good too! When a zit does pop up I use Eradikate Acne Treatment to zap it quickly! The stuff works great.

In the mornings I have a regular skincare routine too. I use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub and a Clarisonic in the shower. They do a great job of smoothing out my skin. I don't know what I did before I started using a Clarisonic! It is the best tool I use to take care of my face! Then before I apply my makeup I use Origins Brighter by Nature SPF 35 to moisturize and protect my face from sun damage. I also apply Origins GinZing to wake up my eyes for the day.

What do you use as part of your skincare routine? Anything you can't live without? I'd love to know! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12375011/?claim=vf4tmwjubmy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment