Sunday, June 8, 2014

Meal Plan - June 8th


I hope you had a great weekend and have a great week ahead! My mom and stepdad are coming to visit! I am sooooo excited! We don't get a lot of visitors so when we do, I get so excited to show them the area. We are going to be eating out some so my meal plan is going to be a little heavier on the eating out side.

Sunday - Kale and Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups
Monday - Venison Spaghetti
Tuesday - Grilled Sausage, Sauteed Spinach, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday - Grilled Steak, Potatoes, Veggie Kabobs
Thursday - Out to Eat
Friday - Out to Eat
Saturday - Cheesy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole, Asparagus

We actually made the Kale and Mushroom Roll Ups already this evening. They were good but OMG the process was so involved! They were tasty if you have the time and want to spend almost two hours in the kitchen but I don't see me making them again any time soon. We like easier meals around here!

Linking up with I Am An Organizing Junkie!

What are you cooking this week? I am always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment