Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

My allergies are kicking my butt this week! I guess spring comes in June up here in Michigan. So while I suffer through, I'll leave you with just a few of my favorite blogs to follow. Enjoy and I'll see you on Sunday with my weekly meal plan.

1. Emily A. Clark: Emily has a beautiful house. I love how she finds reasonable items on craigslist, at flea markets, etc. and adds them to her home to give it such an effortless look!

2. Merrick's Art: Merrick has amazing sewing skills and great style! She is always putting together great outfits and showing off her latest sewing project.

3. Cup of Jo: Joanna writes about so many fun things! They just did a series on lipsticks....I ended up buying two of the colors and love them! She also talks about motherhood, travel, and does great Friday posts with links from around the web.

4. One Fine Day: Ashley is an Air Force wife too! She has such a colorful and happy blog. I love stopping by her blog to check out her wonderful style and to see what she's up to down in Swell Rio!

5. Day Old News: This blog is my guilty pleasure. I love to catch up on celebrity style, awards show style, etc. She always has all the scoop on who is wearing what at all the Hollywood events!

Do you have any favorite blogs that I need to be reading? Swing by Carolina Charm and Lauren Elizabeth to read their Five on Fridays and more from their link ups!

2 comments:

  1. I was actually "out browsing" new blogs this evening and came across yours - now I'll have to go check these blogs out too! Yay for new blogging buddies :) I'm Whitney by the way and I'm so glad I found your blog - it's cute and fun and I'm really looking forward to following along now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by! I can't wait to dive in and read your blog! Your little girl is adorable! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete