Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Taking Stock

 I discovered this list the other day while blog-hopping and decided to fill it out for myself. What a great way to keep up with what my day-to-day life is like. I hope your week is getting off to a great start!

Making:
 piles for this weekend's garage sale.
Cooking: buffalo chicken paninis for dinner tonight...yum!
Drinking: lots of water.
Reading:
 blogs instead of working, which is what I should be doing.
Wanting: a new chair for our den. Hopefully ordering this week!
Looking: for a place to stay in Niagara Falls.
Playing:
 with the puppies.
Wasting:
 time snuggling with my hubby is the best kind of time to waste.
Sewing: soon! I have about five things I want to make alterations to.

Wishing:
 it was the weekend.
Enjoying:
 the beautiful weather we have had lately.
Waiting: for my next beach trip in 43 days.

Liking:
 sangria as a fun, refreshing, summer beverage.
Wondering: if my sister is having a boy or a girl! ~two weeks until they find out!
Loving: 
my husband more and more each day.
Hoping:
 to declutter our lives with a garage sale this weekend.
Marveling:
 at the natural beauty of Michigan summers.
Needing: some new jeans!

Smelling: fresh flowers on the kitchen counter.

Wearing: grungy clothes this morning while I work around the house.

Following: 
a recipe for strawberry cupcakes.
Noticing:
 that we all get busy. Sometimes it is nice to slow down.
Feeling: excitement for our future.


1 comment: