Monday, May 12, 2014

Honeymoon - Part 7 (Puerto Limon, Costa Rica)

Another favorite stop on our cruise was Costa Rica! I have been to this beautiful country before but it was Dave's first time. I wanted to do a peaceful kayak excursion but Dave had other plans. He insisted that we go white water rafting. And since he rarely has requests, I agreed.

I really should listen to him more often! We had an absolute blast! The scenery was beautiful, the rapids were fun but not too scary, the water was pleasant and we were able to get out and swim. We had a great guide who pointed out all kinds of wildlife. If you are ever in Costa Rica, I highly recommend it!

Side note: My sister and her husband got us a water proof camera for Christmas and all of these pictures were taken with it. If you are in need of a waterproof camera, check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment