Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is this week! Last year I treated myself to a spa day while Dave worked. This year I am going to hit up the sale racks at the mall. Not many things make me happier then finding a cute top for a steal!

If I was shopping without a budget, here are a few things I would love to pick up:

~ I NEED a new camera lens. All I have is the one that came with the kit. I have heard this one would be a good starter lens.

~ I am all about a good monogram and I love how classy this clutch is. 

~ From another great Etsy shop, this Birmingham print (home sweet home) would look amazing on the gallery wall that I am working on.

~ Basically everything from Anthropologie should be in my closet but especially this, this, and this.

~ I live in my leopard print flats but they have seen better days so maybe I should upgrade them.

~ A new bracelet would make a lovely addition to my collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment